Last Shipment This Year
Our last shipment of the year lands in port on Sunday the 11th and should be here by the 14th. It contains about 80% Vietnamese Black Clay (mostly medium to large pots). The other 20% consists of 72 sets of tall square pots in six different glaze colors. The square pots are very popular, so if you are wanting to get some for a narrow spot at your house or business, don’t wait too long. Once a color is gone, I won’t have it until sometime next year. Keep checking the blog here at the website for pertinent updates regarding the container.